Systems Consulting: design, delivery, and debugging.
I'm David Reid, a software engineer with experience designing, delivering, and debugging complex systems.
What can I do for you?
- Architecture reviews.
- Security review and training.
- Improve software delivery processes.
- Teach testing, code review, monitoring and observability best practices.
- Find and fix complicated bugs (and improve your ability to find them in the future).
- Short to medium term full stack product development.
What have I done?
I worked at Apple on the
Darwin Calendar Server.
I worked at MochiMedia on Advertising and Virtual Currency infrastructure.
I worked at Rackspace on the Cloud Control Panel and Autoscaling.
fix Python 2.7's TLS.
I contributed to
Twisted for over 10 years.
I wrote a bunch of
klein a Twisted web framework.
treq a high-level HTTP client library for Twisted.